[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking for a large venue for LAN party

Maurice maurice at rtgaming.org
Mon Sep 9 17:35:16 EST 2013

“Tony Abbott promises cheaper and faster alternative to NBN

Promise download speeds of 25 -100 megabits p/second by end of 2016
Coalition promises rollout will be complete by the end of 2019
Abbott says regions with substandard internet will receive priority rollout
Basic broadband plans projected to be $24 per month cheaper
Coalition says their policy will cost tens of billions less than Labor's”

Yay ADSL2 speeds. I have been waiting for those kinds of speeds, Wait I already am quoted at 24mbps.

I think this is my push to get on the Melb Wireless network, Who has a AP near Northumberland Road, Pascoe vale?