[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking for a large venue for LAN party

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sun Sep 8 09:17:05 EST 2013

Hi Maurice,

Excellent question, I've been involved in organising quite a few events
now and one of the things we did for BarCampMelbourne was to email the
City of Melbourne and ask them for a venue list. It's part of their
remit to assist community members to run events, particularly large ones
which have a positive financial impact for the City.

I'd respectfully recommend contacting the City and asking them for any
information they could provide around suitable venues.

Linux Australia also has an Events Portal with useful 'how to run a
technie event' type info;
http://wiki.linux.org.au/Linux_Australia:Events_Portal

Kind regards, and best wishes for the event.

Kind regards,
Kathy