[MLB-WIRELESS] anyone alive out there?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Sep 5 18:39:00 EST 2013

On 05/09/13 10:57, Steven Haigh wrote:
> On 05/09/13 10:51, Andrew Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Steven Haigh <netwiz at crc.id.au
>> <mailto:netwiz at crc.id.au>> wrote:
>>
>>     On 05/09/13 10:44, Denis Cheong wrote:
>>     > Us lurkers are just waiting for somebody to say something profound,
>>     > that's all.
>>>
>>>     How about: "Don't let Tony Abbott fuck up our broadband future on
>>>     Saturday"
>>>
>>>     Is that profound?
>> I believe this is relevant. http://dontbeafuckingidiot.com/
>>

> That is not relevant, that is awesome.

Hahaha - and if you thought it wouldn't get worse:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2151781

"A Liberal National government in Australia would adopt the opt-out UK
approach to filtering the internet for all Australians.

The policy comes less than 41 hours before polls open for voting in the
federal election where the Coalition is currently expected to win. It is
also almost a year after the Labor government abandoned its plans for
mandatory internet filtering, and three years after the Coalition
announced that it would not support a policy for mandatory internet
filtering."

Policy Document:
http://lpaweb-static.s3.amazonaws.com/Coalition%202013%20Election%20Policy%20%E2%80%93%20Enhance%20Online%20Safety%20-%20final.pdf

ZDNet coverage:
http://whirlpool.net.au/news/go.cfm?article=80259

ZDNet Followup:
http://whirlpool.net.au/news/go.cfm?article=80263

I hope this should help extinguish any reason to vote for these guys ;)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: https://www.crc.id.au