[MLB-WIRELESS] OT, mailing list help

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:06:35 EST 2013

Google Groups has worked great for my community group mailing lists.  Free,
easy to manage, lots of options.

We're trying out Google+ Communities for another group list, it has some
advantages, like built in event manager, photo uploads etc.  Its like a
hybrid between a mailing list and a blog.

regards,
Murray