[MLB-WIRELESS] auction results

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Aug 12 11:01:22 EST 2013

Hi all,

Last Friday's auction turned out quite successfully - I had a lot of fun,
and I'm sure everyone else in attendance enjoyed the event and lots of
bargains were had! (as well as a lot of junk taken away ;-)

The outcome was also excellent (I reckon) with somewhere in the vicinity of
about $1000 raised for the MW coffers, both in auction proceeds as well as a
couple of memberships :-)

Thanks to all who attended, and especially to those who assisted with the
Auction process (Thanks Peter, Thanks Mike B :-)!

Regards,  Mike Everest

www.duxtel.com.au

___

Wholesale Distributor for MikroTik and RouterBoard in Australia and Pacific
Region

ISP and WISP Solutions - Hardware, Software, Training, Engineering and
Support

All things MikroTik -  <http://shop.duxtel.com.au/>
http://shop.duxtel.com.au

___