[MLB-WIRELESS] Node JLP Heidelberg

David Nuttall wireless at smithsgully.net
Mon Apr 8 23:34:20 EST 2013

Hi All,

Node JLP Heidelberg is currently bouncing caused by what appears to be
lack of power.  The node normally receives over 90% of it's power from
solar panels and associated batteries but also gets a limited top up
from power generously donated by our host via a small plug-pack.

At the last visit the ancient batteries looked to be bulging and it now
seems they have reached the end of their useful life.

I'll endeavour to find some replacement batteries this week.

Dave