[MLB-WIRELESS] Authority to change website question sparked by

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Tue Jul 31 09:31:29 EST 2012

Eh?  "That would assume that you can do part 1"

Is that assumption directed at me? I'm aware that nobody is offering to
actually *do* anything at this stage - that was entirely my point ;-)

Let me go one step further and recommend a 'call to arms' for anyone willing
and capable of chipping in to reply to list with expression of interest.

I'll start: If I can get access to the site, then I'll chip in any way I
can.

I made an offer before, tried to get an IDE going, could't get it to work,
gave up.  I'm willing to have another crack at it - anyone willing to help
me get it rolling" :-}

Cheers!