[MLB-WIRELESS] gone to a good home

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Jul 9 21:09:19 EST 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for the amazing responses to my call for assistance - I received no
fewer than 8 offers to collect, and have a candidate offering to collect at
10am tomorrow morning.

One other has offered to collect tomorrow, but was second to come through.
Between those two, I am relatively sure that the stuff will be going to a
very good new home ;-)

I'll follow up with individuals if there is any need to offload that or any
other related gear - THANK YOU!!

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

MikroTik User Meeting, Sydney, October 2012?
http://mum.mikrotik.com/2012/AU/info
Meet the MikroTik Team,   Meet other MikroTik users,   See interesting
MikroTik projects
While you are there, GET CERTIFIED!
  Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: October 22nd-26th
  Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: October 21st-23rd
  MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer: October 25th-27th
....for details: http://duxtel.com/training