[MLB-WIRELESS] free to a good home

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Jul 9 15:47:00 EST 2012

OK, noted!

You are now number 2 in line.  Sorry, but it's first in! :-}

If the other guy/s can't do it before you, then it's yours ;-)

If anyone else wants to be in on the 'race' - it's still open!

Just in case this deal sounds a little bit dodgy, some additional
explanation:  we've moved to a new address, and I was intending to just
abandon the gear as a 'freebee' for the next tenants, but the landlord is
insisting we take it down. his loss! ;-)  He wants it done asap, thus first
in gets the prize!

Cheers,  Mike.