[MLB-WIRELESS] free to a good home

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Mon Jul 9 10:26:14 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

I have a 6m (2 pc) telomast complete with ubiquiti nanobridge (22dBi) plus
mikrotik RC522, available free to the first taker.

The only catch is that it is currently in place on top of a 6m high
warehouse in North Geelong, so to claim the gear, you need to take it down!
;-)

As an additional bonus, anyone who can retrieve that gear can also claim the
nanobridge and mikrotik that used to be on the remote end of those links.
That's two complete links for an afternoon's effort! ;-)

If interested, let me know when you'd like to collect, and I'll tell you the
address and any other details you need!

Thanks! :-)

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

MikroTik User Meeting, Sydney, October 2012?
http://mum.mikrotik.com/2012/AU/info
Meet the MikroTik Team,   Meet other MikroTik users,   See interesting
MikroTik projects
While you are there, GET CERTIFIED!
  Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: October 22nd-26th
  Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: October 21st-23rd
  MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer: October 25th-27th
....for details: http://duxtel.com/training