[MLB-WIRELESS] New node testing in Woori Yallock

Robert Haines rhaines at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 26 09:27:30 EST 2012

G'day all,

I've just managed to get my node KPK online (testing) with a ~2km NLOS
link to KHK. I'm using an extreemly budget TPLINKTL-WA5210G outdoor
access point which seems to get about 22db signal back to KHK. I may be
the furthest east node with a connection to MW.

I first registered on melbourne wireless probably almost 8 years ago,
and about 2 towns ago (forgot my password and dont use that email
account any more), but completely stumbled accross it by accident when I
decided to put this $53 AP onto my antenna mast.

So, where to now? I seem to have a stable connection and I have checked
out Rail cam (KKV) and the Geelong roof cam (JEE), any suggestions??

Rob.