No subject

Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

Rowan is that if he wants support for his hardware costs, then he has to
carefully suggest to his "sharers" that if they would like to offer support
for his hardware costs, then he would be happy to accept.
No mention should be made of MW and there should be no link between the two
systems.
As to the rest of his concerns, perhaps he would be better off starting with a
minimum of services, only opening up further depending on his experiences.

Regards, Brian.