No subject

Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

people have already got aluminium, will be willing to keep prices separate
for people wanting to supply their own aluminium, but must be supplied cut
the right length and delivered to me.
If anyone is interested please email me stating what design is required and
if aluminium is required.
Thanks Michael Campion

We got 20 cut up in Sydney and they cost us ~ $110 each (all alu. materials
supplied, and cut).

The person who quoted us actually saved us some money however as they quoted
us on using a laser cutting machine and due to the size of the material
ended up having to C&C the pieces, which usually costs more or something.
Anyway, back to a point!

The ones we've got work fantastic and are in use right now at a number of
WPOP's. inc
http://www.cw.net.au/nsw/sydney/hills/0030-install

You may also want to check out www.emachineshop.com

-- quote --

eMachineShop is the remarkable new way to get the custom parts you need.
Download our free software, draw your part, and click to order - it's that
easy! Your part will be machined and delivered. Even better, your cost is
low due to the Internet, software, and automated machines.

-- end quote --