No subject

Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

though, I find it funny prolly many people will end killfiling this thread
though :P. And the people who read through other peoples mail and think
that we're discussing ways of enlarging our penises. ;)

> Things being a bit slow and all on the wireless side of things, and the
> monthly meetings being the only bit of fun to look forward to these
> days, how about we organise some fun?
>
> (i) War drive day. Two hours, as many APs as you can find. Penalties
> for lateness, bonus points for certain APs, deduct points for WEP. Find
> a sponsor for some prizes. Barbecue to tally the results.

Sounds good, firstly though I guess we need a date for maximum attendance
and fun, anyone got a suggestion?

> (ii) Antenna days. Aspendale Gardens in Melb's south-east is flush with
> peak-mount 24dBi Galaxy antennas. Four snips, and it's off the roof and
> on the trailer. There must be a few more hot-spots we can saturate.

Hmmm, possibly on the same day, this in the morning, and wardriving in the
afternoon, though, that said, ppl will prolly head around there and get
them..

> No, I'm not going to organise either because I can't.

Fair enough.