No subject

Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

see the following possible uses:

- "Last Mile" point to point links for a small carrier
- Cheap inter-building bridge
- Depending on Radio performance, long distance links in regional areas

While they are not entirely useless, they are slow, and generaly not
worth it for our use.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----