No subject

Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

his knowledge the cards ARE indeed re-badged Orinoco's.  He also assures
me that they DO have external antenna connectors.
Exact availability of the cards is at this point unknown, however I plan
to have a list of buyers to provide the seller in order to secure as
many as possible.

-----A bit about what I am doing-----

I am NOT selling anything
I am compiling a list of all people who are interested in buying
one/some
I am in  constant contact with the seller advising numbers required
I will forward this list on to the seller in NSW as a proposed buy list
from Melbourne
The SELLER will contact each person and arrange payment and delivery of
their order
I am willing to be a single point of receivership for all cards in order
to reduce delivery costs.
I am willing for people to collect cards from me if delivered to me or
to take them to the next meeting
I am not trying to step on anybody's toes (although I get the impression
I may have already - for this I apologise) and only want to help others
get cards. I am NOT putting any margin on the cards, nor am I receiving
any payment for doing this.  All I want is to see more people on
Melbourne Wireless and if arranging cards at good prices helps out, I'll
try it.

I am trying to act as a gateway for any information regarding the cards,
this is merely to reduce the amount of E-Mail which would be going to
the seller asking questions about them.  Any questions can be directed
to me and I will forward them on at the same time as I forward the list
on.

Interested parties should contact myself via E-Mail preferably and I
will reply as soon as possible.

Shane Chubb
Network Manager
MCP+i MCSE