[MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my r oof - any chances?

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Tue Jan 17 15:36:28 EST 2012

Dat ä  e: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:16:07 +11-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on AUS-SYD11/AUST/CSC(Release 5.0.4a |July 24, 2000) at
 22-11-2001 11:26:06
"Please sir, my kitty cat is stuck up the antenna ... and while you there
could you attach this please?"
*hands fireman 2 antenna's*

there shouldn't be a large "hire charge" for being called out to rescue a
poor stranded cat should there? :)

Lucas

                    clae13 at yahoo.
                    com (Clae)           To:     melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
                                         cc:
                    22/11/2001           Subject:     Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] There is a *massive* radio transmitter on my r oof - any chances?
                    10:26 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    melbwireless

ROFLMAO

Did anything come of approaching the "radio geeks" at the fire brigade??

>We have Cherry Pickers and Tele-booms at work.
>
>....catch is, they are big and red with flashing lights, and you'll have
>ring 000 to get them out to ya house.

and the "hire" charge is $10,000 if there's no fire...

Archive at: