[MLB-WIRELESS] FREE MIKROTIK TRAINING

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Fri Feb 3 12:52:11 EST 2012

Hi All,

[editor's note: had to re-format the original due to a mr. spam assassin
rejecting my email as spam - at least he was kind enough to inform me of
this ;-) notes in braces indicate edited content]

As some of you may be aware, we (DuxTel) are running Certified MikroTik
training courses in a couple of weeks.  One of them is an advanced course,
and is already over-subscribed - the others are basic training MTCNA and
there are a few places remaining.

I'd like to offer TWO MTCNA places [originally included two capitalised
words, the first indicated completeness, and the second suggested no charge
explicit or implied] to 2 lucky MelbourneWireless members.  All you have to
do is commit to showing up for the 4 [two more capitalised words, the first
implied totality and the second equates to 86400 seconds] of training.

The retail price for MTCNA is $1480 + GST and includes lunch on each day,
MikroTik official Certificate (if you pass the Exam!) and an RB751U router
to take home.

To take advantage of this offer, reply to this email or write to me directly
as soon as possible!  First in gets the gong ;-)

Remember - you must commit to attending on all 4 days (8:30am to 5:30pm) to
get the place and receive the free router - since every seat incurs
additional costs on us for the catering and trainer fees ;)

It's a fantastic opportunity to get yourself MikroTik certified - a globally
recognised qualification that is fast becoming sought after by employers in
Australia too!

Call me, call me now! ;-)

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

MIKROTIK CERTIFIED TRAINING DATES AND COURSES NOW CONFIRMED:

February 2012 - Melbourne, Australia

MTCNA - Tuesday 14th Friday to 17th February (2 classes)
MTCRE - Monday 20th to Wednesday 22nd February

Now open for enrolments - http://training.duxtel.com/