[MLB-WIRELESS] Best 15m mast?

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:09:57 EST 2012

I need a mast that can be lowered easily.  I've got one that is a
tilting mast a bit like this: http://www.wv7u.com/mast/mast.html

But just wondering if anyone has any other great ideas.

John, the weather station we have is just a Oregon WMR200, its sensors
are wireless.  The display unit has USB, so you can hook it to a PC
for real-time monitoring and upload to websites etc.  Or the display
unit itself can datalog at various resolutions, and you can dump the
data down to PC each month for example.  Its not actually a great
station and I probably wouldn't recommend it over others.  It's a bit
flaky.

Also, should melbwireless messages be set to default reply back to the
list, I think its set to reply back to the author, which means the
list often misses the reply.