[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Area Wireless Meeting - Saturday 26 March 2011 @ KBN

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Wed Mar 16 17:24:17 EST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to invite all interested persons to come along to a meeting at
my place (KBN) on Saturday 26th to discuss Geelong area network development,
and general chitchat.

As some of you may be aware, we have a relatively good aspect with view
across corio bay from Lara, You Yangs and melbourne CBD around to Highton
hill, and including Corio, Nth Geelong, Herne Hill, West Geelong, Geelong
city, Leopold, Curlewis, Drysdale and Portarlington.

Therefore, folks are welcome (and encouraged) to point an AP at us and then
try some site survey scans during the afternoon to see what kind of links
might be possible.

We'll have the barbequeue going with typical MelbourneWireless Club fare of
snags and bread with soft drinks @ $2 each with proceeds toward our
Melbournewireless Network Development Fund! ;-)

Our event will start at about 11:30 and will finish up probably about 3pm.

Questions?  Ask me direct or reply to the list!

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

Have you registered for MUM Australia 2011?
http://mum.mikrotik.com/2011/AU/info
PLUS...
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: April 11-14
Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: April 18-21
....for details: http://duxtel.com/training

follow our tweets for news and updates: http://twitter.com/duxtel