[MLB-WIRELESS] Routing protocols

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Sat Mar 5 09:37:00 EST 2011

Hi Albert,

The melbournewireless network uses OSPF predominantly, though there has been
a lot of discussion among members about the relative merits of using BGP vs
OSPF.

There are, of course, for and against arguments on both sides, and perhaps
the optimal solution would be a combination of both ;-)

However, right now the network is managed using OSPF, and it will probably
stay that way for the forseeable future! :)

Cheers,  Mike Everest.