[MLB-WIRELESS] Stuff free to good home, or hard rubbish

Lincoln Smith dagdamor at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 7 11:34:51 EST 2011

Hi All,

I have a bunch of stuff kicking around from my MW days which is free to
a good home since I'm moving interstate, and don't have anywhere to put
it at the other end.

Items include:
- Decent roll of LDF450 with connectors
- A handful of grid antennas (old pay tv), 13dB, 18dB x 2, 19dB.  One
18dB has been converted and works fairly well, others in various states
of disassembly
- Various other bits of cabling, some with connectors, some without:
LDF450, LMR400, Some other Andrew Heliax type, RG214
- Some overhead power line cable I literally found in a ditch...
- Pole mountable weatherproof enclosure
- Old pentium class POS computer. Compact (CD sized) fanless pc with
pcmcia slot

Give me a call to pick stuff up 0421484809.  I'll be driving up to
Canberra on the weekend at which point it all goes in hard rubbish.

Cheer
Lincoln