[MLB-WIRELESS] I hate ubiquiti! ;-)

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Fri Jul 8 18:51:25 EST 2011

Hi Guys, I've decided to come out of the closet: yes, I hate ubiquiti, and
I'm not afraid to tell the world! :-D

I've had enough of this junk taking up space on our store room shelves, so
I'm offloading what's left and stocking no more.

So to clear it out, I'm offering it cheap:

NB5g22 - 13 units @ $99 each
Rocket5m - 9 units @ $99 each
Nanostation 5m - 5 units @ $99 each
Powerbridge5m - 3 units @ $198 each

Anyone interested in taking the lot, or multiple units - make an offer!

I'll be happy to see the end of it all! :-)

Cheers!

Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

Data Network Management and Control Systems - Hardware and Software
ISP and WISP solutions - Public Access FreeNet and HotSpot Systems
Wholesale distributor for MikroTik RouterBoard and RouterOS for Australia
All things Mikrotik: http://shop.duxtel.com.au

follow our tweets for news and updates: http://twitter.com/duxtel