[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless meet proposal

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Fri Feb 18 09:14:11 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

I have been invited to speak at a geelong amateur radio group meeting on
Friday 11th (same as the next melbwireless meet) or the Friday before or
after that - yet to be confirmed.

So I thought that it would be good to set a date for a general Geelong
discussion after that meeting happens - perhaps the weekend after?  So at
this stage tentative dates are Saturday 12 or 17th.

If that clashes for anyone, please let me know - otherwise please pencil in
those dates if you are interested in coming along! :-)

Cheers,  Mike.