[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless meet proposal

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Wed Feb 16 12:16:10 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

In order to see whether we can coordinate development of a new link from
Geelong to Melbourne, I was thinking that it might be nice to set up a
meeting of all interested Geelongites to get together at some time.

I'm thinking perhaps a barbecue event at my place (KBN - which has some
potential to be part of a solution) on a Saturday or Sunday sometime maybe
in the next 2-3 weeks.

Anyone interested? Reply to me or to the list - or both.  And of course
non-geelongites and geelongite wannabes are also welcome - so long as they
can put up with all those bogon routes! ;-)

Regards,  Mike Everest.
Shop.duxtel.com.au

Have you registered for MUM Australia 2011?
http://mum.mikrotik.com/2011/AU/info
PLUS...
Mikrotik Certified Network Associate: April 11-14
Mikrotik Certified Wireless Engineer: April 18-21
....for details: http://duxtel.com/training

follow our tweets for news and updates: http://twitter.com/duxtel