[MLB-WIRELESS] P2P Text/video/Audio chat?i

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 11 11:48:33 EST 2011

Hi Russel,

I have downloaded and installed Ekiga as you suggested and it "appears"
to work as I want.  I haven't tried it on a closed system yet.

Luckily it is available for the windows platform as the intended target
audience, many are not linux users at all.

The intended audience are a group of local ham radio operators. we are
in the throws of setting up a well sited AP and antenna in our local area
for "ham radio" use.

Thanks for the assistance

Regards

Mark