[MLB-WIRELESS] World Wifi record

Peter Berrett vk3pb at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 28 14:08:33 EST 2011

Thanks Nick

I agree with starting out with the Australian record. I'd like to cover that
attempt for Amateurlogic if I may.

The good thing about Elizabeth is that its a set and forget situation. We
can leave the link setup for 365 days a year until the conditions are right,
then just transfer some data eg a video or document and claim the record.
The 2.4 ghz beacon gives us an easy way to instantly see whether conditions
are ok or not.

cheers
Peter VK3PB