[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless featured on Amateurlogic

Peter Berrett p.berrett at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 25 19:46:37 EST 2011

Hi all

I help put together a vidcast about ham radio and technology and for my segment in episode 35 (just released) I built "the Australian Cantenna" and tested how far I could get with it by trying to log in to GHO from various locations. Melbourne Wireless gets a mention.

You can watch the video at Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8by0udYUa04

watch it via our Roku private channel (use the code "ALOGIC" to add our channel)

or just  download the episode in a variety of formats from our website.

http://www.amateurlogic.com

There is one question I am curious about. What beam heading or direction is GHO-Southern beam (2.4 GHz) pointed at?

Merry Xmas all
Peter Berrett VK3PB