[MLB-WIRELESS] links

Andrew van Slageren andrewvsm at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 10 18:43:45 EST 2010

  I'll definitely organise a time to drop by at some stage and get some
more gear up to link up to Lara/Deakin, scaffolding is always a welcome
help :)

Just out of interest, what mode are you running the nanobridges to KBQ
in? We didn't have any trouble running ours in plain AP/Client mode, but
from what I've read, most people on the Ubiquiti forums run in WDS mode
when bridging.

I guess that means that the ESX box (which still has plenty of room if
people want a VM on it) will have better connectivity into the MW
network as well.

Also I'm not around this weekend, so won't be able to make the meeting
tonight either unfortunately :<

Cheers,
Andrew.