[MLB-WIRELESS] wifi cards for sale

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Wed May 12 18:04:43 EST 2010

I recently had a guy from the ACMA here in Port Lincoln investigating an
interference issue affecting Vodafone. Using my local knowledge of
likely suspects in the general direction the interference was coming
from, he tracked it down to one of these kinds of wireless cards. The
user was asked to change the channel away from Vodafone, but I'm not
sure if any further action was taken.
He also found some interference from a railway weighbridge RFID tag
system some distance away...

Michael.