[MLB-WIRELESS] wifi cards for sale

masked at internode.on.net masked at internode.on.net
Wed May 12 17:15:54 EST 2010

hi,

sorry about the delayed reply. i had a friend acquire these for me in the states and send them
over, i only used a few and decided to sell the rest as i don't need them. there is a conversion
table you can find with google that compares the 2.4 802.11 channels to the 900mhz ones,
obviously you need to run these in 5 or 10mhz channels. these are also the cards used by
deliberant and ligowave 900mhz products which are for sale here. that's about all i can tell you
guys, hope that helps some.

re,

michael

On Wed 12/05/10  3:45 PM , mw at freenet.net.au sent:
> c-tick is usually done by the importer.  The importer usually obtains the
> lab test results from the manufacturer and verifies that they pass the
> relevant c-tick requirements.
> If it's all good, the importer applies a c-tick label to the device with a
> serial number identifying the importer.  In many cases, you will find the
> c-tick mark is actually a sticker label on the device (usually close to the
> serial number).  Only very high volume products will have the c-tick etched
> on to the circuit board or screenprinted on.
> Cheers!

PM