[MLB-WIRELESS] wifi cards for sale

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Sun May 9 05:12:33 EST 2010

G'day,

I have a couple of questions - just as a matter of interest really:

1.  are these second-hand/used or did you import them yourself?
2.  do they have c-tick certification label on them?

Regarding the latter, it might be particularly dangerous to use these 900MHz
devices which I understand are often an 802.11a radio with a down-converter
on the oscillator.  If that circuitry is a tad out of whack, it is easy to
accidentally invade a Vodafone licensed gsm spectrum - which can be rather
embarrassing and expensive! ;-)

Cheers,  Mike.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180503913371&ssPageNa