[MLB-WIRELESS] Data Recovery tools?

Ryan A. sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Mar 23 12:41:54 EST 2010

For my fathers work computer I setup RAID mirroring however I put one of
the drives in a 5.25" removable caddy bay.  Each night he takes that
drive home with him so if the building burns to the ground he's still
got a copy of the mirrored data.

A few times over the years the mirror set has shat itself and needs to
be recreated, easy for someone with a reasonable level of computer
knowledge though.

-Ryan