[MLB-WIRELESS] Data Recovery tools?

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 23 06:57:30 EST 2010

I use 2 methods of backup.

Not fussed about a system crash, you can restore from OS recovery disks
anytime, or re-install from original CD.

I backup across 3 x USB HDD's using Synctool my email/My Documents folders.

I save everything under My documents so as I only have to backup that
one folder.

I also from time to time copy backuped files to DVD, however, that
becomes rather a long process with all the downloads
that we do these days.

regards

Mark