[MLB-WIRELESS] Data Recovery tools?

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at vkradio.com
Mon Mar 22 19:12:50 EST 2010

At 06:36 PM 3/22/2010, Stuart Deagan wrote:
>Runtime Get data back for NTFS is the best one I've used of late
>when I accidentally formatted a partion.
>
>  Easy Recovery Professional I've also used another time when my hdd
> crashed and lost the MFT. It seems to be designed specifically
> around microsoft office files, but again works for anything. Wasn't
> quite 100% (couple of corrupted JPEGS) etc, but still pretty good.
> Might be your only option if its fat32.

I can't remember the tool I used when a Windows Server 2000 box
decided to eat all my profile data.  I had some profile issue logging
in, and when it eventually logged in, it then proceeded to delete the
data in my profile.

The tool I used did a fairly good job at recovering my files, only
lost a small amount of data.

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com