[MLB-WIRELESS] Server Virtualisation - (was RE: possible vpn

Roger Plant rplant at melbpc.org.au
Wed Mar 17 17:16:42 EST 2010

A couple of minor issues with the openvpn option.
(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

1. The routerboard will only use a TCP openvpn connection, (I have read in the past that tcp
inside tcp  can have reliability issues)

2. I don't think you can select null encryption on open vpn. (CPU load/client)

Regards
Roger