[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Block

Tom Fifield tfifield at melbournewireless.org.au
Thu Jun 3 21:53:33 EST 2010

Hi,

I have seen a new request at 21:10 today, and approved it just now.

Unfortunately, I don't have a record of a previous request for that
node. Do you remember the approximate day/time you lodged it - perhaps I
can check the server logs? Your choice :)

IPAM is handled by coders at melbournewireless.org.au.

Regards,

Tom