[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Block

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Jun 3 21:13:56 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

Who handles IP subnet assignments these days?  I thought I had put in a
request for address space for KBQ a few weeks ago (perhaps not! ;-)

Anyhow, if someone who controls that resource could let me know whether a
request I submitted this evening has arrived OK, I'd appreciate that muchly.

Incidentally, the subnet is intended to be used to hook in the 'developer'
VM server to the network.  Contact Andrew van Slageren (node KFI) if you
have an interesting project that you'd like to work on that can use a VM
server on the network.

Cheers!

Mike.