Roger Plant rplant at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jul 18 19:47:23 EST 2010


If you have a second network card for your pc/laptop, you can
bridge the 2 network cards, and physically put your pc in between the router and the device.

(You do however get a bunch of spanning tree messages coming out of your pc when 
running windows)


Date sent:      	Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:31:55 +1000
From:           	Mark Aitken <nodegxt at yahoo.com.au>
To:             	Melb Wireless <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
Subject:        	[MLB-WIRELESS] HUB required

> Hello,
> I am in need of a few  old hubs,  not a switch,  I need to see what is 
> happening on the system and can plug a hub in between device and router 
> for example.
> prefer 100baseT hub if they where ever available. but if not 10baseT ok.
> Please let me know if you can assist.
> Regards
> Mark
> _______________________________________________
> Melbwireless mailing list
> Melbwireless at wireless.org.au
> https://wireless.org.au/mailman/listinfo/melbwireless

Roger Plant

More information about the Melbwireless mailing list