[MLB-WIRELESS] HUB required

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 18 15:24:49 EST 2010

Hi Russel,

I don't have that level of access to mess with the switch. But have the
requirement to monitor events between devices and our offsite back end.

Don't really think the IT guys would like me messing aroyund like that   :)

So I figure, ethereal and a hub inline with the adsl router will do the
trick.

Thanks for you suggestion none the less.

Regards

Mark