[MLB-WIRELESS] KBY/KCM/KCI no longer

Ben Balbo ben at benbalbo.com
Mon Feb 8 08:17:24 EST 2010

Howdy folks,

After a year of not even managing to get on to my own roof to test
signal strengths, never mind those of neighbours in Portarlington, I'm
leaving Port and have deleted nodes KBY and KCM.

Node KCI, a rental in St Kilda, won't go ahead either, as I moved out 7
months ago.

I have moved back to the St Kilda area, but my apartment isn't suitable
for any wireless paraphernalia ;(

Mike E: you very kindly lent me some wireless gear for testing last
year, and I'd like to return these to you. Can I just drop them off at
my convenience, or would you like to be there when I do?

Thanks all, esp Mike E and Rob B for your advise and support, and
apologies for the complete withdrawal from the network - for now...

BB