[MLB-WIRELESS] Node GXT update

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 7 19:02:08 EST 2010

Hello People,

There have been some changes at GXT over this weekend.

I have replaced the WL500G Ap that was the link to JAA
with a Bullet and 25dbi grid

The Omni serving the local area is also a 800mW Bullet into a 8dbi omni
so there should be plenty of signal in the Hampton Park, Hallam Sth,
parts of Narre and Dandy sth, Lynbrook and maybe even north cranboure
north  :>)

As well as the AP changes I took the opportunity to set up a 15bdi dish
towards
cranbourne, particularly node JZK, who asked me if I was going to do this.

This dish has my old senao 200mw ap on it.  It is not the best as I
think there is
a problem with it but it will have to do until I get another bullet.

Many thanks go to Peter GUR as he has been configuring the system remotely.

It may still need fine tuning but we will get there.

Have fun and please if you do happen to use my node, please let me know
how it
goes for you.  There are no services on it but you should be able to
gain access into
the greater MW network.

Regard

Mark