[MLB-WIRELESS] Software Freedom Day 2010

Rob B rbritt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:03:14 EST 2010

 I will not be in the state on the 18th sept when SFD is on and I am
looking for folk that can promote melb-wireless at the state Library.
If we can't field a team for the day, I need to let the space go to
another group. So if you can help let me know by return email or at
the upcoming Friday meeting.

Also I will be looking for someone to take on the bbq for one month
while Im away. I will pass on the box of bbq goodies and loan out my
esky for meat and drinks at this meet.

Regards Rob Brittain

PS Yes there is a meeting this Friday 13th