[MLB-WIRELESS] Server Q: Intel Atom 330's (Dual Core)

Victor dawormie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:03:49 EST 2009

Anyone know much about these?
I am looking at setting up a home-server at parents place for remote access
by myself and then getting that linked with my place via the MW Wireless
network over here.

Just wondering if anyone has personal or more indepth knowledge of the Intel
Atom 330's as a server.

I found some information and reviews on it. General consensus is "so long as
it isn't user-intensive requirements, you'll be right".

But on that note a server with

Intel Atom 330 1.6GHZ Dual Core
2GB Ram
160GB HDD

What kind of webhosting experience would that provide? (looking at
hivelocity dedicated server).

--
Victor ('Daworm')
* Melbourne Wireless Node: KDJ & KDT