[MLB-WIRELESS] Wi-Spy

Mark Aitken nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 8 17:39:12 EST 2009

Its actually two fold Neal,

I need to look at what is happening at times with devices connecting
wirelessly, and also need to look at reasons why devices would be having
trouble connecting. So basically the 2 methods of data
monitoring and spectrum analysis will come into play.

At the moment I dont have any useful tools apart from netstumbler which
we all know is ok for seeing an AP but not what is going on underneath.
I am restricted to what work allow as to software on the laptop
as in OS so a linux based lappy running the full suite may not be
allowed where as a live CD or USB boot OS that doesnt harm the work
supplied stuff is a good option.

Mark