[MLB-WIRELESS] RECs and HOW do they work exactly?

Victor dawormie at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:35:34 EST 2009

Hi Group,

Wondering if someone can give me a quick run-down on how RECs will work
specifically?

I'm getting a new system and considering a solar-powered setup with a
gas-booster for those extra cold days.

Total cost for system is $6500, with 36 RECs @ $39.09 each discounting that
cost by $1407.24 and a further $2350 from the government making it a final
cost to me of $2753.

I saw mention elsewhere that RECs could be worth more down the track? If
that's the case, should I hold onto my RECs and pay the additional cost for
the system I'm getting and at a later date onsell them?
Or do they give a sort of dividenend over time that you hold the REC for,
kinda like shares.

--
Victor ('Daworm')
Melbourne Wireless Node: KDJ & KDT