[MLB-WIRELESS] Gamers on Melbourne Wireless?

Randall Lasini lasinir at aardvark.net.au
Thu Mar 19 18:51:07 EST 2009

Actually I have been running a NWN 1 (never winter nights 1) server
hosting the Discworld Mod and has been up and available for ages.

Only problem is that I have absolutely no Connectivity to the rest of
MWM (I am node JTX).

I am also currently building a Left 4 Dead dedicated server which will
only be visible on the wireless, but that may be 2-3 weeks away....

If anybody in the area where I am wants to be setup and act as the
routing node... Yehaa!

-Randy