[MLB-WIRELESS] Gamers on Melbourne Wireless?

Victor dawormie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:06:52 EST 2009

I'm currently punching through trees to a point ~3.5 kms away, with my
Bullet 2 and a 19dBi Parabolic Dish.

If I had the spare cash, I'd pick up 3 more Bullets, 2 more Parabolic's and
an Omni Directional and set myself up properly with a connection to Mike's
node and a access point at my place for anyone to leech onto.

Then hook one up at my parents place and leech the internets from them via
the wireless setup :)
But alas, I don't have ~$700-$800 to burn at the moment. *sniffle*

On a sidenote, the Melbourne Wireless Mailing Group needs a configuration
tweak, other Mailing Groups I use the "Reply" goes back to the Mailing Group
itself and not the sender. *sigh*

Melbourne Wireless Node: KDJ & KDT
AoCWiki Sysop  (http://aoc.wikia.com/)