[MLB-WIRELESS] Gamers on Melbourne Wireless?

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Wed Mar 18 20:51:24 EST 2009

Hey, I'm game. (pun intended ;-)

What do you play?

Cheers.

From: melbwireless-bounces at wireless.org.au
[mailto:melbwireless-bounces at wireless.org.au] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Wednesday, 18 March 2009 8:06 PM
To: Melbourne Wireless
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Gamers on Melbourne Wireless?

Do we have any gamers on MW interested in getting some WIFI games going?
Server hosting of games is a minor issue I think as we don't need uber
high-powered systems.... just a temp use of a linux machine. I have one here
but hosting over on this side of the 100km link from Geelong -> Melb might
make it unplayable if more than 4 people connect.

I'm sure that with all the brains and computing power available we could
organise something and ensure everyone has the same game of something to
play.

--
Victor ('Daworm')
AoCWiki Sysop  (http://aoc.wikia.com/)