[MLB-WIRELESS] Bullet2 output power, why 1W or 100mW

mw at freenet.net.au mw at freenet.net.au
Thu Mar 5 17:24:05 EST 2009

> Instead of wifi spectrum, a better term may be the approximate frequency
> or wavelength, since many other things use 2.4GHz

We are talking wifi - it is as good a description as anything else isn't it?
So long as we all understand what the other is talking about! ;-)

But...

> Well, because it's licensed. The limits of unlicensed radio use are
> obviously much more restrictive than that of amatuer.

I think that referring to 'unlicensed' is probably a misnomer - all spectrum
is covered by 'license' just some of it is class license and some isn't.

Cheers! :-)